Modeled after Marshall's highly acclaimed Dual Super Lead amp heads, the gig-ready DSL40C guitar combo amplifier delivers Marshall sound in a portable package. The Marshall DSL40C blasts 40 watts of tube-driven sound through one 12" speaker, and features all the road-ready controls you'd expect on a Marshall amp, including a Resonance control for bass boost, Presence control for added highs, passive 3-band EQ with a "Tone Shift" button for notching out the mids, and even a digital spring reverb.
Learn more with this video from Marshall:
Two Gig-Ready, Footswitchable Channels
For veterans and beginners alike, the DSL40C makes it easy to rock like a champion. Stomp the footswitch to toggle between clean to distorted channels to add some crunch. Stomp the Reverb button to add quacky spring-like sounds or deep moaning lows with professional-quality digital reverb and separate reverb controls for each channel. A shared EQ section offers treble, mid, bass, presence, and resonance controls, giving depth to your tone whether you're filling the room with screaming tubes or softly strum with warm, natural overdrive. And thanks to its all-tube design, this Marshall amplifier is sure to leave an impression.
Portable Marshall Power
With tube-driven preamp and powered amplifiers, the Marshall DSL40C will sound like an amp twice its size. Two channels with independent gain and volume knobs for each channel make it easy to change the mood at the press of a button. A gain boost button is also provided for each channel, in case you need to "take it up to eleven," and a switch on the back lets you switch to half power (20 watts) for when you're just practicing.
Check out this overview of the Marshall DSL40C:
- 40-watt two-channel tube amplifier for guitar
- One Celestion Seventy 80 12" speaker
- Switchable between 40 Watt and 20 Watt output
- Preamp: three ECC83 tubes
- Power amp: one ECC83 and two EL34
- Independent volume, gain, and gain boost controls for each channel
- Shared treble, mid, bass, presence, and resonance EQ controls
- Studio-grade digital reverb with independent controls for each channel
- 1/4-inch input
- 1/4-inch send and return for effects loop
- Included Marshall PEDL-00009 footswitch for switching between channels and reverb modes
Any guitarist knows that nothing sounds quite like a Marshall tube amp, but you can't lug around a half stack each time you want to jam -- and that's why Marshall introduced the DSL amplifier line. Plug into Marshall quality in a portable guitar amp with the DSL40C combo.