Gibson 2017 Les Paul Tribute T Electric Guitar
In stock at Zzounds.com
With the Gibson 2017 Les Paul Tribute T Electric Guitar, Gibson offers a bit of rock 'n' roll history at an affordable price. With a single-cutaway mahogany body and Gibson Modern Classic pickups, the 2017 Les Paul Tribute T is a tribute to the guitar that made rock history. With vintage stylings and an attractive price tag, the 2017 Les Paul Tribute T is the perfect instrument for the young musician or any guitarist looking to add a classic tone to their repertoire.
A Modern ClassicEquipped with a Tune-o-matic bridge and vintage-style keystone tuning machines, the folks at Gibson have made every effort to recreate a faithful tribute to the traditional Les Paul electric guitar. Modern twists on the original design have been made when necessary, making the 2017 Les Paul Tribute T closer in design to the 1960s Les Paul guitars, the guitars that fueled the British invasion of the 1960s, rather than being true to an original 1950s Les Paul.
High-tech CraftsmanshipFor superior playability, the 2017 Les Paul Tribute T is finished with high-tech robotic precision that was previously only available on high-end custom shop guitars. Since 2014, Gibson USA has been using "Pleking" on all their guitars, a process by which all the frets on the neck are fine-tuned using 3D modeling and high-precision computer-controlled fret grinding. After this process, each neck is polished by hand, resulting in the most accurate and playable neck you've probably ever experienced.
Features:- Gibson Traditional-series Les Paul Tribute six-string electric guitar
- Mahogany Les Paul-shaped solid body guitar with select satin lacquer finish
- Slim taper mahogany neck with select finish
- Set-in neck with single action truss rod
- 24.75-inch scale rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium-sized frets, trapezoidal pearloid inlays, and 12-inch radius
- Maple top with TekToid self-lubricating graphite nut and 1.695-inch nut width
- Pickups: Gibson 490R humbucker in the neck position and Gibson 490T humbucker in the bridge position
- Dual volume and tone knobs (one for each pickup) with 3-way selector switch
- Aluminum Tune-o-matic bridge with steel thumbwheels and stopbar tailpiece
- Vintage-style keystone tuning machines
- Nickel-plated hardware finish
- Right-handed guitar
- Owner's manual, and truss rod wrench included
Reviews From Buyers
I bought this guitar about 2 weeks ago, upon zZounds 2 day delivery as promised, I went straight to my music room done a visual inspection of the guitar which there was no imperfections that I could see, then plugged it in to an amp, and wow the sound the 490 pickups put out was more than I was expecting,(Excellent) So if your on an budget and can't afford a Les Paul Standard, or a higher end Guitar then check out this Les Paul Tribute T, You will get a lot Guitar for the price. The gig bag that comes with it is nice, It also comes with a strap and picture of the guitar being set up at the factory.
Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers