The harmonically rich sound and legendary performance of the Ampeg SVT are redefined in the SVT Classic. This dynamically powerful all-tube bass amp delivers a thunderous 300-Watts of unsurpassed quality, reliability and tonal flexibility. Although other companies have tried to capture the classic all-tube sound of '60s and '70s Ampeg bass heads, no one can touch the SVT.
Classic Series Heads are designed for players who are looking for the authentic, vintage Ampeg tube sound that has earned the respect of the industry. With a huge and diverse group of artists endorsements, including George Clinton (P-Funk), Gene Simmons (KISS), Dave "Phoenix" Farrell (Linkin Park), and far too many others to list here, the SVT-CL is a clear favorite. In the world of high performance bass amps it stands head and shoulders above the rest. Features:
- -15 dB input. This feature is great for active basses.
- Ultra Lo and Ultra Hi switches. These switches enable you to tailor the sound in multiple ways at the touch of a button.
- 5-Position frequency selector. Choose from five distinct center frequency points to get just the right midrange voice.
- Bias adjustment controls. The controls allow you to adjust the tube bias for proper operation.
- Slave out. Use the slave out jack for powering another amp from the SVT-CL's preamp.
Get your Ampeg SVT-CL Classic Series Bass Amplifier Head from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy.
- RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): 300-Watts
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 300-Watts
- Preamp: Tube (2 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7)
- Driver Tube(s): 2 x 12AU7, 1x 12AX7
- Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: 5-Position Selector
- Ultra High/Low: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- Slave Output: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11.5 x 13
- Weight: 80 Pounds