Peavey KB5 Keyboard Amplifier (150 Watts, 2x10")
In stock at Zzounds.com
The KB 5 was designed as a personal PA system in a keyboard amp. The KB 5 features separate inputs on each channel and can easily handle voice, microphones and other instruments, including acoustic and electrical guitars, drum machines and backing machines, such as CD and DAT players. Other essential features include stereo effects loop, ground lift, master level, XLR balanced stereo line out, DDT defeat switch and the capability to drive an external speaker.
Features:- 2" x 10" speakers and horn
- 150 watts/200 watts with external speaker
- Stereo mixer with 2-band EQ and main effects send/return
- Mic/line channel with 3-band EQ and effects send/return
- Monitor input with level control and assign
- Headphone out with level control
- Built-in casters and handle for easy moving
Reviews From Buyers
Crystal clear highs, rumbling lows. The sound quality is amazing.
Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):