The two discrete signal paths on this bass octave pedal also have their own tone controls specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities.
The Clean Tone control uses a full-spectrum tilt EQ, allowing for the boosting of treble while cutting bass or boosting of bass while cutting treble. This unique circuit allows you to create a clean sound that creates an octave doubling effect or to blend the sounds together for a thick, snarky synth tone.
The Aguilar Octamizer's Octave Filter control is a multi-pole low-pass filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and aggressive.Features:
Get your Aguilar Octamizer Analog Octave Bass Effects Pedal today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
- Proprietary detector circuit for superior tracking
- Dual Filter Architecture
- Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
- Continuously variable multipole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Powered by one nine volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack